Recreation and Leisure Services
ALARA provides a range of activities for people with a disability in the Ipswich area.
These activities aimed to create opportunities for people to develop and foster friendships and enable access to interesting community activities and events.
Flyers are sent out bi-monthly advertising upcoming activities and clients can register to attend the activities of their choice.
To be eligible the person with a disability needs to:
- have a physical, intellectual or sensory disability or autistic spectrum disorder
- live within ALARA’s service boundaries.
- be able to be matched to a suitable funding arrangement if support is required to participate
Age limits vary according to the group activity.
For some activities, places are limited so people are encouraged to register their interest as early as possible.
To find out more about ALARA’s Activities Program please contact the Activities Department or Intake Officer on (07) 38170600
- 2019 Brochure - Activities, Learning & Life Skills Program
- 2019 Booking Form - Activities, Learning & Life Skills Program