Working for ALARA
Want to be part of a great team who have a passion for providing high-quality supports and services for local people with a disability?
The ALARA support team assists people from diverse backgrounds with a broad range of interests and goals and this diversity is reflected in our staffing requirements. While some positions require qualifications and experience, all ALARA staff are recruited on their values and willingness to learn and engage with people with a disability, their networks and our community. Our service staff are supported by a skilled finance and administration team who are dedicated to great customer service.
As an employer ALARA QLD Limited offers:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging benefits
- Comprehensive orientation and great on-going training opportunities
- Staff support and mentoring
Mobile Senior Support Worker
- Mobile Senior Support Worker - Vacancy Details
- Position Description - Mobile Senior SW
- Application for Employment - Mobile Senior SW
Support Worker Application Package:
Should you have any queries, please contact our main office on (07) 3817 0600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org